MASDAR CITY FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
Established in 2006, Masdar is a commercially driven enterprise that operates to reach the broad boundaries of the renewable energy and sustainable technologies industry – thereby giving it the necessary scope to meet these challenges.It is widely recognized as one of the world’s most exciting eco-developments. Masdar is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Government-owned Mubadala Development Company, a catalyst for the economic diversification of the Emirate.Masdar operates through four integrated units, including an independent, research-driven graduate university, and seeks to become a leader in making renewable energy a real, viable business and Abu Dhabi a global center of excellence in the renewable energy and clean technology category.
LOCATION – MASDAR CITY FREE ZONE
Masdar is located in close proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport and 17km from downtown Abu Dhabi.
LEGAL ENTITIES OF MASDAR CITY FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
- Limited Liability Company – Corporate Shareholder.
- Limited Liability Company – Natural Shareholder.
- A Branch of A Foreign / UAE company – Branch
There is no minimum capital requirement if you are merely setting up a branch of your company. However, for establishing an LLC, the minimum capital requirement is AED 50,000 (US$ 13,623.97).The license issued by Masdar Free Zone is valid for operating your business only inside the free zone. This license cannot be used for setting up a business in any of the other Emirates. Goods may be sold to other Emirates through distributors.
SPECIAL DEALS OF MASDAR CITY FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
Masdar operates through four integrated units, including an independent, research-driven graduate university, and seeks to become a leader in making renewable energy a real, viable business and Abu Dhabi a global center of excellence in the renewable energy and clean technology category.
Whereby developers have the option to Leasehold (Musataha) for a period of 99 years and develop projects suited for Commercial, Residential and Community living (schools, shopping malls, hotels etc).
Whereby firms can sign a long term Lease with Masdar to design, develop and deliver a superior building; thus catering to the firm’s specific requirements whilst showcasing its commitment to both the Masdar initiative and its own green credentials at Market competitive value.
Whereby clients can lease a ready-to-go office to operate from
OFFICE / RETAIL SPACE
Whereby client can lease the office / retail space and carry out the fit-out works that suit their operational requirements.
FEATURES OF MASDAR CITY FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income taxes.
- 0% import tariffs.
- Quick and easy set-up with a ‘One-Stop Shop’ for registration, government relations and visa processing.
- Freedom of repatriation of both capital and profits.
- One of the world’s most beautiful, sustainable living and working business clusters.
- Launching point into local, regional and international markets.
- Critical mass of sector knowledge and talent.
- R&D Hub partnering with Masdar Institute.
- Highly cost effective licensing and office space.
- Proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City, Yas Island; just 40 minutes away from Dubai.