All companies incorporated need to appoint a company secretary who is qualified to execute the required statutory obligations.
Get acquainted with the new way of getting company secretarial tasks and governance done
Experienced corporate secretarial professionals ascertain that your company complies with all its statutory obligations with our Company Secretary services
IMC’s Corporate Secretarial Support Services
- Statutory review and comparison of company and registry records to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Corporate Secretarial alert: setting-up, monitoring and updating of corporate calendar.
- Convening, holding and drafting of all minutes of boards of directors and general meetings of shareholders.
- Approval of annual accounts, appointment of auditor.
- Keeping and maintenance of statutory registers and minute books.
- Simple (inter group) share transfers; share issues and transfers.
- Convening, holding and drafting of the minutes of directors and extraordinary shareholder meetings connected with non routine eventdriven activities and project work.
- Constitutional changes, e.g. changes of company name, registered offices, business objects, financial year, increase/decrease of registered share capital etc.
- Changes in the management (resignation, removal and appointment of directors).
- Voluntary liquidations and deletions of companies and branches.
Filing of annual accounts and the necessary filings required in relation to annual statutory compliance obligations:
Perform duties of local/nominee directors.
Provide registered offices.
Act as registered/process agents.