Delhi, the capital city of India is one of the commercial hubs for entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs who are thinking to start business in Delhi NCR must first register their company. According to data, Delhi ranks number 1 among 17 major cities of India for setting up business. By registering yourself as a company you give wings to your business. IMC Group is a one-stop solution for company registration in Delhi.
Various types of company registration in Delhi include;
- Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
- LLP Registration in Delhi
- OPC Registration in Delhi
- Partnership Firm in Delhi
- Proprietorship Firm Registration in Delhi
Since there are many types of company registration, let us learn about the minimum requirements for the most common type of company formation in Delhi i.e. private company.
Minimum Requirements for Private Limited Company Registration
- The company must have at least 2 directors.
- The company must have at least 2 shareholders. The director and shareholder of the company can be the same.
- The company must have a registered office. The residential address is allowed as a registered office address.
Formation of any type of company in Delhi requires submission of some documents. Let us learn about the common documents that every type of company must submit to the respective authority at the time of its registration.
Common Documents Required for Company Registration in Delhi
- Digital Signature form signed by all the directors of the company
- Copies of the PAN card of all the directors of the company
- Address proof of the directors which includes documents such as Voter id, Aadhar card, Passport or Driving license
- Submit any utility bill of the directors that may include electricity bill, phone bill, gas bill, bank statement. None of the bills should be older than 2 months.
- Coloured passport size photo of the directors
- Proof of the registered office
As you are now aware of the basic information relating to the formation of the company, you must also know the various types of services that are offered by IMC Group in regard to company formation in Delhi.
Services Offered by IMC Group
Setting up business in India requires legal assistance at every step. Our legal services are not limited to just company formation or incorporation. We also help your company in getting various government approvals, establishing offices and providing tax-related services according to the Indian laws.
We provide assistance to your company in establishing a new office by identifying the right place. We provide a communication address for your business. In addition, we also help the company with its lease agreement.
Every business requires a certain set of services for its functioning. We provide those services for the smooth running of the business. Our services include taxation services, legal support services, audit and assurance services, compliance services, secretarial services, general business support, and advisory services.
IMC Group is one of the leading and oldest service providers for company formation in Delhi. We have professionals and experts who have years of working experience. We have a long history of successful company formation in Delhi. We provide businesses with a one-stop solution to all their business-related needs. What puts us ahead of our competitors is our timely, hassle-free services and affordable rates.
If you want to avail our services or have any query related to company formation or registration, you can email us. Based on your business type and objective, we will contact you with an affordable quotation, information and the right strategy for your business.
Other Useful Links: