Get Professional Assistance for Secretarial Services In Saudi Arabia
IMC can handle the Corporate Secretarial functions of the company as outlined in the law. It involves periodic conducting of statutory meeting, preparing minutes as per the requirements and filing with the appropriate government monitoring agencies.
We can advise on the systems and procedures to be followed. These are required either because of the local laws or to comply with overseas requirements if the company is a global company. IMC has been operating in GCC for over 10 years. With a partnership in Saudi Arabia, IMC is closer to the customer with a better understanding of the Saudi Arabia Secretarial Compliances.
- Statutory review and comparison of the company and registry record to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Corporate Secretarial alert: setting-up, monitoring and updating of the corporate calendar.
- Convening, holding and drafting of all minutes of boards of directors and general meetings of shareholders.
- Approval of annual accounts and appointment of auditor.
- Filing of annual accounts and the necessary filings required in relation to annual statutory compliance obligations.
- Perform duties of local/nominee directors.
- Provide registered offices.
- Act as registered/process agents.
- Keeping and maintenance of statutory registers and minute books.
- Convening, holding and drafting of the minutes of directors and extraordinary shareholder meetings connected with non-routine event-driven activities and project work.
- Constitutional changes, e.g. changes of the company name, registered offices, business objects, financial year, increase/decrease of registered share capital etc.
- Changes in the management (resignation, removal and appointment of directors).
- Voluntary liquidation and deletion of companies and branches.
- Simple (intergroup) share transfers; share issues and transfers.