Singapore Company Incorporation with the Employment Pass

If you are a Foreign individual who wants to start a business and register in Singapore, this package is for you. However, business professionals who wish to set up a company and relocate to Singapore to run the company must fulfil the following requirements:

  • Incorporate Singapore Company
  • Must have the Singapore Employment Pass Work Visa

The Requirements to Set up a Business in Singapore

  • One Resident Director
  • At least one shareholder
  • One Company Secretary
  • Address of the Local registered office
  • Minimum paid-up capital of $1

Individuals who are currently planning to incorporate a company in Singapore and relocate to Singapore should fulfil the following requirements:

  • Engage with IMC to form a company in Singapore and use the resident nominee director temporarily until you secure the Employment Pass
  • Apply for the Employment Pass
  • Transfer your Directorship after you secure Employment Pass
  • Relocation to Singapore and forming a company

The entire business registration process will be done without you having to be present in Singapore.

We’ve been helping Customers globally.

Book a consultation appointment with our professionals now.

Required Documents for Setting Up Company in Singapore

For Resident Shareholders and Director

  • Copy of the Singapore IC
  • Copy of the Dependant Pass or Employment Pass

For the Non-resident Shareholder and Director

  • A Copy of the Passport
  • Copy of the address proof such as residential phone bill, utility bill, bank statements, tax bills, etc.

If the shareholder is one of the corporate entities, then:

  • Copy of the Registration Certificate
  • Copy of Company Constitution
  • Copy of Recent extracts of Company Particulars from the Company’s Registrar
  • A board resolution that approves company formation in Singapore and the proposed shareholding

P.S.- All the official documents should be in English. If you have a problem translating documents into English, we offer translation services with a minimum fee.

You can post or mail us your photocopies of the official documents if you are overseas. Once we receive the necessary documents and our payment, we will start preparing the documents to be duly signed in Singapore or at the Notary Public or Singapore Embassy abroad.

Documents Needed for EP Or Employment Pass Application

  • Photocopy of Highest Qualification Certificate
  • Photocopy of Passport
  • Copy of specialist or other professional certificates

Documents Needed for DP or Dependants Pass

  • Copy of Marriage Certificate
  • Copy of Passport
  • Copy of Highest Qualification Certificate (for child or spouse)
  • Copy of Birth Certificate (Child)
  • If the kid is adopted legally, then the legal documents of the adoption
  • Photocopy of the Child’s custodial letter if the kid is the stepchild

What Our Customers are Saying

Let us Help You Today!

We'd be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a quote.

Contact Info

Chat with us or give us call at

+65 91269927



143 Cecil Street,
25-04B GB Building,
Singapore 069542
Tel: +65-91269927