DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTER (DIFC)
ABOUT DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTER DIFC FREEZONE COMPANY FORMATION
DIFC is a global financial centre strategically located between the East and West, providing a stable and secure platform for businesses and financial institutions to tap into the emerging markets of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The Centre’s internationally recognized and independent regulation, common law framework, tax-friendly regime, and enabling environment make the ideal hub to access the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services. DIFC fills the time-zone gap between the leading financial centres of London and New York in the West and Hong Kong and Tokyo in the East. Guided by its core values of integrity, transparency and efficiency, the Centre continues to play a pivotal role in meeting the growing financial needs of the region.
LOCATION OF DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTER (DIFC)
Centrally located between new and old Dubai, DIFC is in proximity to some of the city’s best schools and healthcare facilities. The Centre has direct access to Dubai’s main highway, providing ease of travel to major hubs such as the Dubai International Airport, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City. World-class shopping malls and immaculate beaches are also just a short distance away.
PRODUCTS & ACTIVITIES ALLOWED IN DIFC
With a diverse client portfolio, DIFC hosts a range of financial and non-financial firms from across the globe. The areas of business within the Centre include banking, professional services, global corporations, insurance, wealth management, and access to capital markets.
FEATURES OF DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTER DIFC FREEZONE COMPANY FORMATION
- Platform to access regional wealth and investment opportunities
- Complete, 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Zero per cent tax rate on income and profits (guaranteed for a period of 50 years)
- A wide network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- No exchange controls (free capital convertibility)
- High standards of laws, rules and regulations
- International legal system based on Common Law of England & Wales
- A wholly transparent operating environment, complying with global best practices, and internationally accepted laws and regulatory processes
- A variety of legal vehicles that can be established with capital structuring flexibility
- Access to a large pool of skilled professionals residing in Dubai and the region
- A modern transport, communications and internet infrastructure
- A responsive one-stop shop service for visas, work permits and other related requirements
- An independent, common law judicial system