Taxation services in Singapore
IMC offers strategic and efficient taxation services in Singapore. We offer comprehensive services in the area of personal tax, business tax and in the filing of GST. We have a dedicated team of tax professionals catering to your personal as well as the business tax requirements
Introduction of taxes in Singapore
Singapore is one of the best places to conduct business as it has a very beneficial taxing system. Singapore follows a highly planned method of taxation in the areas of the personal and corporate world.There are different types of corporate taxes such as:
Services Offered by IMC
IMC offers a wide range of Taxation services for your company
- Singapore corporate tax
- Submission of Estimate Chargeable Income with IRAS
- Submission of Corporate Tax – Form C/CS with IRAS
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) with IRAS
- ingapore Goods and Service tax
- Partnership and personal filing tax etc.
Why outsource taxation services to IMC
IMC offers world class taxation services in Singapore. Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore(IRAS) has drafted a certain framework for filing corporate and income tax in Singapore. Failure in payment or improper filing attracts hefty fines. IMC provides your business comprehensive corporate tax services in Singapore. We significantly lower your burden and make sure you are eligible for the tax benefits. In the area of income tax in Singapore, we provide for every customer in all tax brackets. IMC ensures that the income tax you pay is
accurate and you are reaping all the benefits of the tax paid. Outsourcing your taxation services to us help your business to stay compliant. We ensure that your tax returns are filed before the due date. We will also represent you in any case of notice received from the IRAS regarding your income or corporate tax.
Services offered under this
IMC offers corporate tax services in Singapore in the filing of GST and the other corporate tax. The services offered by us are
- Accounts and ledger maintainence
- Cash flows and budgeting
- Bank reconcillations
- Statutory accounting
- Preparing financial statements
- Filing of accounting reports in XBRL format
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Compiling Director’s report
- Calculation of the Estimated Chargeable Income as per the IRAS.
IMC is an accounting firm in Singapore providing the services of bookkeeping also.
- Maintaining daily accounting records
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Setting up budgeting controls
- Monthly review of accounting reports
- Reporting the financial status of the company to the management etc
In the fast changing world of tax, the corporate world is becoming more aware of its tax responsibility, and the ramifications of them can impact the business and its liquidity. We at IMC act as a guide to the corporate and the personal client to swim through the sea of tax compliance and regulations.
How IMC works with your company
IMC infuses itself with your company and functions as an employee of your business providing a double-edged advantage of expert opinion and correct compliance of the Statutory requirements. We will assign a dedicated account handler for your accounting and bookkeeping operations who will offer his expertise in the following areas:
- They maintain a close relationship with your accounting team
- Offer counsel on reporting and financial statements
- Help in maintaining your day books and ledgers
- Recommend the structure and the details of the financial reports in compliance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
- Monitor the filing of all statutory compliances.
We at IMC provide you the guarantee and the peace of mind to concentrate on your other areas of business. We provide the best bookkeeping services in Singapore for your company’s daily accounting needs.