ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Airports. It operates Airport Free Zones, a Logistics Park, Business Parks, Business Centers and One Stop Shop Services. These underpin Abu Dhabi’s plans to establish itself as a dynamic business centre in support of the Abu Dhabi 2030 Economic Vision.
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City’s jurisdiction spreads across more than 10.6 Km2 around Abu Dhabi International Airport, covering five commercial districts namely Logistics Park, Business Park, Destination Village, Al Falah Free Zone and Airport City.
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City offers its customers the full spectrum of Free Zone services, including company registration, licensing, leasing and rapid visa processing for employees, and many other high-quality services within a One Stop Shop environment. It provides a wide range of facilities and infrastructure such as warehousing units, commercial offices, furnished facilities within a fully serviced business centre, plots of land for development and a full range of essential ancillary amenities to serve everyday business needs.
FEATURES OF ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
- World Class, congestion-free serviced facilities
- Located within Abu Dhabi International Airport premises
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance services
- Easy access to airport apron
- Access to international freight forwarders & logistics services
- A one-stop-shop solution for all investor-related services
- Smart business facilitates with advanced ICT solutions
- On-site customs inspection
- Online customer service
- 24 hours access to facility
INDUSTRY SEGMENTS AND LICENSING ACTIVITIES UNDER ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
Industry Segments and Licensing Activities appropriate for the business set up ADAFZ broadly falls under the following categories:
- Aviation, Aerospace, Aircraft Interiors and Airport Services
- Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing Distribution & Storage
- Marketing & Events
- Technology & ICT
- Service Provider
- Regional HQ
- Knowledge & Development
LEGAL ENTITIES IN ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company FZ-LLC (Corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company FZ-LLC (Natural)
- Branch of a Local or Foreign company
PRODUCTS IN ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
LAND PLOTS FOR LEASE
We have plots/parcels of land for long-term lease where you can locate your purpose-built / build-to-suit facilities
READY WAREHOUSE FACILITIES
Available warehouse space: 360 m2 (15m x 24m) and multiples up to a maximum of 2,880 m2 (8 units) under single roof
Offices available at Abu Dhabi International Airport, Al Bateen Executive Airport and Al Ain International Airport
Our customers will be offered a fully serviced offices as well as workstations as per their immediate business needs at Abu Dhabi Airport
LICENSE TYPES FOR ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
Trade License: Allows the holder to import, export, distribute and store items as per ADAFZA rules and regulations.
Service License: Allows the holder to carry out the services specified in the license within the Free Zone. Type of service must conform to the parent company’s license.
Industrial License: Allows the holder to import raw materials, carry out the manufacture of specified products and export the finished product to any country.