Corporate Support Services
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
IMC’S CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SUPPORT SERVICES
- Statutory review and comparison of the company and registry records to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations
- Corporate Secretarial alert: setting-up, monitoring and updating of the corporate calendar
- Convening, holding and drafting of all minutes of boards of directors and general meetings of shareholders
- Approval of annual accounts, appointment of auditor
- Filing of annual accounts and the necessary filings required in relation to annual statutory compliance obligations
- Perform duties of local/nominee directors.
- Provide registered offices.
- Act as registered/process agents.
- Keeping and maintenance of statutory registers and minute books
- Convening, holding and drafting of the minutes of directors and extraordinary shareholder meetings connected with non routine eventdriven activities and project work;
- Constitutional changes, e.g. changes of company name, registered offices, business objects, financial year, increase/decrease of registered share capital etc
- Changes in the management (resignation, removal and appointment of directors)
- Voluntary liquidations and deletions of companies and branches
- Simple (inter group) share transfers; share issues and transfers