PRO Services in Dubai
Businesses in U.A.E. have their own legal requirements as outlined in the various laws. IMC has been operating in U.A.E. for over 10 years and have a good understanding of the local laws, guidelines and procedures. IMC PRO Services covers the various services used by businesses like finding a Local Partner, Document Attestation, Visa Services, Paralegal Services, Real Estate and Virtual Office.
Frequently Asked Questions PRO Services in Dubai?
All the companies need a Public Relations Officer (PRO) or PRO services to handle all the documentation required by various ministries such as for visa application, trade licensing approvals, labor cards, etc. PRO services assist you throughout the complete cycle of procedures and various formalities to enable you to have a hassle-free experience and a glitch-free business. PRO services also help you in getting tasks done in departments like the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Department of Economic Development (DED), Visa and Immigration Department, etc. These services make sure that the clients get maximum support while setting up a business and then for smooth functioning of business in Dubai.
There are multiple legal formalities that one needs to perform while registering and setting up a company in Dubai. Taking help from professional PRO services can quicken the registration process while giving you the peace of mind.
It usually takes anywhere between 7 days to two weeks’ time to process a UAE residence visa, and it could be more in some cases. The processing time depends on, if you are applying via a free zone or LLC company. The required documents include the duly-filled application form, official offer letter, salary certificate, labour contract, an attested marriage certificate, the attested birth certificate of your children(if applying for dependant visa), three months’ bank statement and a tenancy contract.
Visa stamping generally takes anywhere between 5 to 7 days. After your visa is stamped, you need to wait to get a message from the Emirates ID office. You would get an SMS mentioning the post office where you need to go to collect the Emirates ID.
To complete the visa stamping procedure, the Immigration Department would need the following documents:
- Original passport
- Original Entry Permit or Employment Visa
- Passport size photographs (x7)
- Original medical certificate (post medical test)
- Applicable residence visa fee
- Completed or duly-filled security form
- Residence visa forms that are duly signed and sealed by the sponsor
Generally, the residence visa is stamped in the Passport within 5 working days and is valid for 2 years or 3 years depending on the applicability.
A residence visa in UAE is mandatory for all other nationalities, excluding UAE and GCC National Citizens. For almost all the expatriates, the company that is employing them would sponsor a UAE residence visa, and provide a labour card or a work permit.
Permanent residency is not available in Dubai as yet. However, there are some ways in which you can get a renewable residency visa in Dubai:
- Employment in UAE: In case you are employed in the UAE, your firm or company is responsible to give you a Residency Visa which is generally valid for 2 years or 3 year depending wether it si a freezone or LLC company and it should be renewed prior to its expiry.
- Business in UAE: If you set up your own company or business in UAE, then you are eligible to obtain a UAE residency visa through investor or partner visa, which is valid for 2 years and can be renewed after that.
- Property Investor: A property holder in U.A.E. is allowed to apply for residency.
The process of applying for the dependent visa, which would be valid anywhere between 1 to 3 years, is quite simple. There are four steps in this process: getting an entry permit, status adjustment, passing the medical fitness test and getting an Emirates ID registration and visa stamping.
Please note that before you apply, the entry criteria for your dependents or people you hope to sponsor should be met.
- To sponsor your spouse or child, you should be earning the salary minimum mandated by each emirate (this amount varies in different emirates).
- To sponsor your parents, you should earn a specified minimum salary which depends on each emirate. You should be renting an apartment or villa that has at least three bedrooms.
- Dependent visas have a validity for different time periods, which depends on your designation. For instance, a visa for a house help or maid is valid only for one year.
- Getting an Emirates ID registration and a medical fitness test is mandatory for everyone who want to reside in the UAE.
Any expatriate resident is allowed to sponsor his/her families in the UAE, if he/she has a valid residency permit. The male residents who are employed in the UAE are permitted to sponsor their immediate family members as per the pre-requisites that include minimum salary of Dh. 4000 or Dh. 3000 in addition to the accommodation.
LOCAL SPONSOR / AGENT
In UAE, it’s mandatory to have a local sponsor when setting up a new business. IMC PRO Services can assist in the legal documents to show that 51% of the shares are owned by a local.
IMCPro services provides Document Clearing services and is engaged in every aspect of the documentation industry including Attestation, Apostille and Embassy related documents.
IMC PRO Services cover Visa services for Investors,Employees, Family and other all types of visa processing. IMC has in-depth local knowledge and experience about the processes and procedures in U.A.E.
Complete paralegal services such as Shareholder’s Agreement,Notarisation and Translation of Legal Documents and Certificates, and Drafting of Power of Attorney are offered by IMC PRO Services.
IMC PRO Services provide complete support in registration with all the Government authorities for setting up a businessas prescribed by The Department of Economic Development (DED).
Ejari is a system that is governed by RERA to make registration of rental / lease agreements in U.A.E.and IMC PRO Services can assist you in registering the tenancy contract and comply with RERA.
BUY & CLOSE BUSINESS
IMC can assist you in buying an existing business that is holding a valid commercial or professional license. It can also assist with winding up of a business when required. Please Contact us.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
To facilitate cost-effective lean operation, IMC PRO offers value-added services like Mail Collection, Virtual Office, Office Address, P.O.Box Services and Communication contact.
SHARE TRANSFER DUBAI
In case they decide to sell their shares or increase or reduce the percentage of their ownership or maybe add some new shareholders, then the process of transferring those shares which are already in existence is termed as a Share Transfer.