DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY COMPANY FORMATION
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was established in 2002 with a mandate to meet the demand for high-quality, patient-centered healthcare. Today, DHCC is home to two hospitals, over 120 outpatient medical centres and diagnostic laboratories with over 4000 licensed professionals.
It is the region’s largest integrated healthcare Free Zone, made up of two communities: the medical community, occupying 4.1 million square feet consisting of outpatient clinics, hospitals, commercial offices, and retail services, and the planned 19 million square feet wellness community.
DHCC offers a one-stop shop for investors, giving business partners the freedom to focus on their core operations including company incorporation, trade license and visa services.
PRODUCTS & ACTIVITIES ALLOWED IN DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY COMPANY FORMATION
It facilitate creativity in all fields, for both freelancers as well as companies in a variety of specialties, such as training, media production, media services and technology
FEATURES OF DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY COMPANY FORMATION
- 100% foreign ownership (no requirement for a local partner)
- 100% tax free status
- No corporation tax
- No income tax
- No customs duty
- No restrictions on capital, trade barriers or quotas
- Competitive pricing
- On-site, one stop shop for government services (such as visas and permits)
- Hassle-free company registration and legal framework
- Fast track immigration process
- Access to a wide network of healthcare professionals
- Special interest seminars to promote professional standards and business growth
TYPES OF LICENSES FOR DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY COMPANY FORMATION
- Professional license
- Clinical license
- Commercial license