Dubai Knowledge Village Company Formation
Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV) is the world’s only Free Zone area dedicated to Human Resource Management and learning excellence. Established in 2003 as part of TECOM Investments, DKV aims to develop the region’s talent pool and establish the UAE as a knowledge-based economy. This thriving knowledge community was founded as part of a long-term economic strategy to develop the region’s talents, in an effort to introduce new skills and the latest learning methods and tools following international standards of upgrading individual skill and professionalism. DKV is totally focused on professional training and learning support services. Knowledge Village in Dubai also offers first-rate facilities for the use of its knowledge partners and their students including serene landscapes, a food court, sports grounds and a gym. Scroll down to read more details on Dubai Knowledge Village company formation.
Products & Activities Allowed in Dubai Knowledge Village Company Formation
Commercial floors are offered to entities which meet licensing requirements of DIAC.
Commercil Business Centers
The DIAC Business Center offers a selection of products and services ranging from hot desk to fully furnished complete office environments. A company may choose any type of desk or office space depending upon its requirements.
TYPE OF ENTITIES THAT CAN BE REGISTERED WITH DUBAI KNOWLEDGE VILLAGE COMPANY FORMATION
FREE ZONE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (FZ- LLC)
This is a company formed as an independent legal entity with its own shareholders. The minimum capital requirement for incorporation depends on the business activity.
BRANCH OF FOREIGN/ UAE COMPANY
A branch is considered a legally dependent part of its parent company, even if its place of business is not in the main company’s headquarters. (No minimum capital required).
The Freelance permit offers the ability to operate as a freelance professional. The permit identifies you as a sole practitioner. It enables you to conduct your business in your birth name as opposed to a brand name
FEATURES OF DUBAI KNOWLEDGE VILLAGE COMPANY FORMATION
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- 100% Freedom from taxes
- 100% Repatriation of assets and profits
- Effortless visa issuance procedures
- Guaranteed 50-year exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services
TYPES OF LICENSES FOR DUBAI KNOWLEDGE VILLAGE COMPANY FORMATION
- Trainer: Individuals providing training to professionals in the areas of IT, Media, Business and Management, Logistics, Languages, etc
- Tutor/Coach: Individuals coaching students on any curriculum specific to secondary and tertiary education
- E-Learning Advisor: Individuals offering eLearning support services
- Researcher: Individuals conducting research on various fields
- Education Support Services: Individuals providing various services for the education system such as entrance exam coaching, curriculum design, application assistance, etc
FREE ZONE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- Professional Training Centre: Companies offering training courses and certifications
- ELearning Provider: Companies offering eLearning Technologies and Support services
- Research and Development Centre: Companies specializing in the field of research and development
- Human Resources Development Centre: Companies specializing in Human Resource Development activities