TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAI, UAE
The Department of Economic Development (DED) with the institutional support from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the statutory body that regulates and controls the licensing procedures for an entity in Dubai.
However, trade licences in Dubai, UAE for some categories of business require approval from certain ministries and other authorities.
Practising some trade activities requires the submission of a financial guarantee issued by a bank operating in UAE. In general, all commercial and industrial businesses in UAE should be registered with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the respective Emirate.
TYPES OF TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAI, UAE
The basic requirement for all business activity in Dubai is one of the following three categories of trade licences:
- Commercial licences covering all kinds of trading activity.
- Professional licences covering professions, services, craftsmen and artisans.
- Industrial licences for establishing industrial or manufacturing activity
RENEWAL OF TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAI, UAE
One cannot conduct business in Dubai without renewing the Trade Licence. At the time of renewal it is possible to change the sponsor and business address, if required. IMC PRO Services offers complete assistance in renewing the trade licence. We send you timely reminders when the renewal of license is due and ensure that it is done with minimal hassles and effort.
License Amendment includes the following:
- Change of Trade Name
- Change or add Business Activity
- Change of Business Location
- Change of Local Agent Details
- Change or add Management Details
- Add or Remove Partner Details
- Capital Amendment
IMC PRO services can assist you with the cancellation of your trade license in Dubai, UAE and liquidating your company.