Section 171, Chapter 50 of the Singapore Companies Act requires every registered Singapore company to appoint a Company Secretary in Singapore within six months of registering the company. You can appoint IMC as your company secretary in Singapore to comply with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority(ACRA) rules. We provide expertcorporate secretarial services in Singapore. We ensure that your company is abiding by the rules of accounts and corporate secretary guidelines of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
The need of company secretary services
A company secretary has to be “ordinarily resident” in Singapore or a holder of Employment Pass/ Entrepreneur Pass and possess a diverse knowledge on the subject of Company Law. A company secretary is an investment not an expense for the company. A Company Secretary in Singapore performs a vital role in the company. They keep the company compliant with the regulations of ACRA. They take charge in the areas of filing statutory compliances and drafting board meeting minutes. They are generally in the capacity of executive officers of the company. The rules for appointing a company secretary through IMC’s corporate secretarial services in Singapore is much more beneficial than appointing a company secretary on your own.
IMC offers expert company secretarial services in Singapore for your corporate needs. Our Company Secretaries possesses sound knowledge in Company Law and will take over all the statutory responsibilities. We offer advice on the way the accounts should be filed with the ACRA. When availing our corporate secretarial services in Singapore, you can be assured that you are in the best hands as only the well-experienced company secretaries in Singapore oversee your company’s requirements.
IMC offers the following corporate secretarial services in Singapore:
- Maintaining and revising your statutory books
- Intimating ACRA the changes in statutory records
- Drafting and attending the Annual General Meeting
- Taking responsibility of the corporate seal
- Issuing reminder for all compliances due date
- Be updated with the latest changes in the Company Law and the compliance requirements
- Ensuring communication between company’s directors and the non-executive directors
- Maintaining corporate governance
- Staying up-to- date with the developments in corporate governance
- Advising directors the best course on corporate governance
- Keeping good rapport with the company shareholders
- Maintaining company register of shareholders and their details
- Filing of annual returns
- Effecting any name changes if any
These are some of the services offered by the IMC under the head of corporate secretarial services in Singapore. We ensure that all your compliances are duly filed within the due date. Keeping your company up to date with statutory regulations is our responsibility. We guarantee professional and timely corporate secretarial services in Singapore.