Hiring an employee from outside of Singapore or a foreign company looking to post its employee in its Singapore office must obtain Singapore work permit, or Singapore work visa for its employee. IMC offers Singapore Immigration Services to companies and individuals looking forward to posting its employees in Singapore for work.
Singapore Government offers a wide rage of visas from non-skilled laborers to skilled workers. For companies looking to recruit foreigners, there are certain conditions to be met. The Ministry Of Manpower (MOM) is the regulatory authority supervising the applications filed for a work permit or work visa in Singapore. Companies that hire employees without a work permit will be severely prosecuted under the Employment Of Foreign Manpower Act.
Outsourcing your visa requirements to IMC
We have a team of qualified professionals who are with you through each step of the process when applying for Singapore Work Permit or Singapore work visa. We work in close collaboration with Ministry Of Manpower ( MOM) to make sure that you meet all the requirements before applying for Singapore Work Permit or Singapore Work Visa. Some of the work permits issued under Singapore immigration work visas are
IMC offers expert company secretarial services in Singapore for your corporate needs. Our Company Secretaries possesses sound knowledge in Company Law and will take over all the statutory responsibilities. We offer advice on the way the accounts should be filed with the ACRA. When availing our corporate secretarial services in Singapore, you can be assured that you are in the best hands as only the well-experienced company secretaries in Singapore oversee your company’s requirements.
Singapore Entrepreneur Pass or Singapore EntrePass:
This visa is given entrepreneurs wishing to start a business in Singapore. The normal duration is for 1 to 2 years. The certain criteria set by the Ministry Of Manpower to obtain this visa. As long as the applied person satisfies them, the visa will be granted and the person can travel to and out of Singapore without any restriction.
Singapore work permit:
There are different types of Work Permit available under the Singapore Immigration Services:
- For foreign workers willing to work in Singapore for a set duration.
- Employment pass is available with certain conditions to be fulfilled by the visa seeker
- Other work visas as required by your profession or nature of work in Singapore.
Services offered under Singapore immigration services
IMC offers a personalized and professional service in acquiring Singapore work permit or Singapore work pass. We offer different types of Singapore visa applications, and we help you choose the best visa for your requirements.
The services offered by IMC are
- Employment pass: It is issued for specialists and executives willing to work in Singapore
- Entrepreneur pass: It is issued for entrepreneurs willing to start their business in Singapore
- PEP application: It is issued to top tier individuals who don’t need the employer’s appointment order to apply for vis
- S pass application: This is issued to mid level skilled workers
- Dependent’s pass application: This visa is issued if the primary work visa holder has a valid Singapore work permit or Singapore work visa to sponsor the dependent.
- Permanent resident: Availing permanent residency is Singapore has a whole lot of benefits. We at IMC ensure that your PR status is obtained without any hassle.
These are some of the services offered by the IMC under the head of corporate secretarial services in Singapore. We ensure that all your compliances are duly filed within the due date. Keeping your company up to date with statutory regulations is our responsibility. We guarantee professional and timely corporate secretarial services in Singapore.