Simple filing process for SMEs from anywhere around the globe.
If you are filing for overseas parent company, corporate shareholders, or doing a XBRL filing, we assist you and cover your SME in Singapore.
We are your approachable and expert corporate services partner.
Get acquainted to stress-free filing. Obtain advice from our professionals about your specific accounting and corporate governance responsibilities
Quickest Turnaround and response time
Inclusive of ACRA fees
Efficient service backed by latest technology
Efficient and reasonable
Learn about our competitive pricing and various packages if you require company secretary or accounting services in Singapore.
Every company in Singapore is legally-bound to hire or have a company secretary. A company secretary is a person who takes care of your company’s compliance procedures with the relevant authorities such as:
- Forming or setting up your company and getting ready with all registration forms
- Organizing your company constitution, that is, memorandum and articles of the company
- Arranging your corporate compliance kit with registers, share certificates and minutes book
- Organizing your annual return filing both for your shareholders and directors
Provide a company secretary to your company for one year.
Maintaining all statutory records as required under local laws of Singapore including but not limited to the following statutory registers:
- Register of Applications and Allotments
- Register of Members
- Register of Transfer
- Register of Director, Manager and Auditor
- Register of Directors’ Shareholding
- Register of Debenture
- Send reminder to you for due dates of the statutory filings with ACRA
If you are an overseas entrepreneur or founder, then we recommend you to use our services to take care of your legal requirement of having a locally-resident director on your company’s board. Or if you need someone till you have someone with an EP to act as your locally-resident director, we can manage that as well.
- There is no hidden cost involved
- Nominee director registration process along with annual renewal
- Offering 3-month and 6-month terms for temporary nominee directorships
The complete (international) package
If you currently reside overseas, we help in managing everything you could need to register your start-up in Singapore. Our package includes looking for a resident director, a company secretary, and a local address for you.
- We offer free incorporation in this case + no ACRA filing charges (if you use us as your company secretary)
- Your compliance is sorted for the year – be it arranging the AGMs or filing annual returns
- We manage the nominee director registration along with annual renewal
- All the mail that is sent to you is scanned and then uploaded on a secure mailroom so that you can review it
A registered address in Singapore
If your headquarters or other office is located overseas, then you can use our services to fulfil your legal obligation to have a registered address in Singapore. This typically includes:
- A Singapore address to be used in your set up or company formation application with ACRA
- Paperless and automated mail forwarding - we scan and then upload all your mails on our portal for you to review (you'll get notifications too)