The UAE’s Federal Tax Authority (FTA) rolled out VAT on 1 January 2018. Since then, there has been a need for existing companies to plan for VAT impact on their businesses. Even new companies have to ensure how their businesses would be affected if they are looking to foray into the UAE markets. IMC Group offers proficient VAT consulting services to companies all over Dubai. Our efficient team has exposure to different tax regimes in the Middle East. This empowers us to advise and assist businesses so that they do not suffer from charges due to non-compliance. Our trusted team can dedicate themselves to providing your company with strategies that will benefit your business in the long run.
Services We Offer
- VAT Impact Assessment on your business in UAE
- Implementation of VAT compliant accounting software for your business
- Implementation of VAT
- VAT Book-keeping services so you don’t have to pay any penalties
- Staff training on VAT in UAE
- Filing of VAT returns as per the UAE VAT laws
- Company registrations for VAT in UAE
- Designing the in-house VAT structure of your company
- Assessment of VAT on your sales price and profitability
How We Can Help?
- Evaluate & Plan:
- We will identify all the primary VAT touch points that can impact your business.
- We will structure your business in a tax efficient manner.
- Design, Develop & Train:
- Train and equip your staff so they can manage under the new tax regime.
- Design an effective strategy specific to your business needs.
- Implementation & Compliance:
- Ensure all the compliance practices are in line with the VAT requirements.
- Handle VAT registrations and preparation and filing of VAT returns.
The VAT legislation in UAE is still in its nascent stages. Owing to this reason, many corporates are still unclear as to the requirements involved in VAT compliance. Such compliances include proper documentation and filing of monthly or quarterly returns. IMC Group has a team of specialised experts who can assist your businesses to be VAT compliant. Whether it be in-house recording or other compliance processes, we can make sure that you don’t default on your tax payments.
With over 35 years of experience in providing services in UAE and overseas, we have the expertise and insight to help your business. We also help new organizations who looking to expand by providing our services of company registration in Dubai. We fully understand the ins and outs of the new VAT regulations. Our certified team of highly qualified professionals can develop a proactive strategy for your company so you can assess the impact of VAT on your business.
Get in touch with us today and book your appointment for our VAT consultancy services in Dubai.