Audit Compliance Services
We use advanced data management tools and best practices to provide data visibility, confidentiality, integrity, and obtainability.
Our Audit Compliance Services professionals are equipped to deal with private or public companies of any size from a start-up to a large firm to integrate risk management into your business and strategic processes.
OUR KEY SERVICES IN AUDIT COMPLIANCE ARE
- Evaluating organizational adherence to regulatory standards and laying out steps to ensure conformance
- Conduct compliance-specific evaluations like risk impact assessments, vulnerability scans, and penetration testing
- Monitoring internal processes and systems and advising on compliance protocols
- Augmenting recoveries and compliance with contracts
- Conducting pre-audit checks, compliance audits, and a detailed security audit on critical applications and systems
- Prepare business process blueprints, functional designs, etc., tailored to regulatory and business goals
Assurance is a critical part of our service spectrum and we know the power of financial statements to affect perceptions of businesses, shareholders/owners, lenders, investors and other stakeholders. As far as this service is concerned we morph to be a think-tank for your organisation to first understand the business and the risks it faces, and then to direct our efforts where they matter most.
OUR VALUE ADDED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Vendor, contract, and construction audits and other agreed-upon procedures
- Financial forecast reviews
- Reports on service organization controls (SOC reports)
- Compilation and Review services
IMC manages your accounting records and ensures compliance with various international tax and accounting regulations abroad to make sure that you remain on the right side of the law while staying competitive in the market.